#1: Ancient of Days: Surreal (I Surrender)
Matthew 7:7-12 – “Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you.8 For everyone who asks receives, and he who seeks finds, and to him who knocks it will be opened. 9 Or what man is there among you who, if his son asks for bread, will give him a stone? 10 Or if he asks for a fish, will he give him a serpent? 11 If you then, being evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father who is in heaven give good things to those who ask Him! 12 Therefore, whatever you want men to do to you, do also to them, for this is the Law and the Prophets.
Journal Entry: Sunday 05/11/2014 @ 0743
During my sleep I saw the South-Eastern part of the world in map form; Australia and I believe part of India. These continents were black on the map and it was all I saw. I was awakened partially and just lifted my hands while still in my bed and still half sleep. I was receiving impartation but not sure at this time of what. The night before I had another dream of counseling a couple that is a Homosexual couple. We were eating and sitting at a table. There were hurts I was counseling them in for joy. . . There was another couple that I believe represented her (one of the ladies) parents. There was a child, a little girl, sitting in between the two couples. I was not judgmental or scathing but counseling to get to the root of the pain and hurt for the sake of the child and the destruction of confusion. This dream, like the similar one before, ended with infilling of joy. I believe all of these this past week are connected.
BREAK: [It is not any of our job or duty to convert anyone. I don’t care what any of us believe in or think we know or know we know; we are called to LOVE ~ END! If we can’t do that then we deserve everything that is about to CoME! Just had to KeeP it ReaL 4 a MoMeNT!]
Yesterday, I saw the following license plates; here is also what I believe at this time is their meanings:
- wink: 3715 => I may have seen this before but God is God => God is winking saying:
Psalm 37:1-5 – Do not fret because of evildoers, nor be envious of the workers of iniquity. For they shall soon be cut down like the grass, and with as the green herb. Trust in the Lord, and do good; dwell in the land, and feed on His faithfulness. Delight yourself also in the Lord, and He shall give you the desires of your heart. Commit your way to the Lord, trust also in Him, and He shall bring it to pass.
2) exact: 1996 => 1996 is the year I graduated high school and entered college. Two years from now will be 20 years. I don’t yet know the implication of this but I have been in deep reflection with Holy Spirit of this time of my life; mistakes I have made, emotions I had, and growth I incurred.
3) This plate had a purple heart badge symbol on it. The criteria for receiving the Purple Heart include (according to wikipedia.org):
-wounded or killed in line of duty
-any action against an enemy of the United States
-any action with an opposing armed force of a foreign country engaged against the U.S.
-an act of any such enemy of opposing armed forces
-as the result of an act of any hostile foreign force
-as a result of military operations while serving outside the territory of the U.S. as part of a peacekeeping force
-a person is not “recommended” for this decoration but entitled to it upon meeting specific criteria
I also believe its main purpose is for the courage/bravery of the soldier against the enemy forces.
God is showing me a Purple Heart honor and the passage He gives with it is:
Isaiah 60:18 – Violence shall no longer be heard in your land, neither wasting nor destruction within your borders; but you shall call your walls Salvation, and your gates Praise.
4) (I am purposely not actually using the license plates because that is disrespectful) => I heard that the number 8 signifies new beginnings. The 8th letter of the Hebrew aleph-beit is Chet meaning fence, hedge, or chamber. It signifies “to make private” or “to separate”. There is joy in the protection and privacy of The Lord. (the numerical value of Jesus’ Name is 888)
5) I immediately heard Jehoshaphat 9 => (led here):
2 Chronicles 20:5, 9 – Then Jehoshaphat stood in the assembly of Judah and Jerusalem, in the house of the Lord, before the new court, 6 and said . . . 9 ‘If disaster comes upon us – sword, judgment, pestilence, or famine – we will stand before this temple and in Your presence (for Your name is in this temple), and cry out to Yu in our affliction, and Yu will hear and save.’
~Alicia R. Shipe~